...cause I want to hear both sides.
Before you get excited Biffy Clyro fans, I am not a mega-fan, I merely liked those lyrics and thought they sounded like a good title :P
For those of you who have no idea who Biffy Clyro are, don't worry, it's not important, feel free to Youtube them if you want.
So, bonjour (as they say in France) and welcome to this little window into my mediocre life. I am an English teenager who lives in the suburbs of London. I like to act and paint. I have no idea what I want to do with my life. I live by the motto 'everything will be alright in the end, if it's not alright, it's not the end'. I say the wrong thing at the wrong time nearly always and I love a good argument. For example, I start arguments with random Youtubers for the sake of it because, hey, I'm never gonna meet them! :P
In fact, that is what lead me to discovering those Biffy Clyro lyrics. If you've been watching XFactor, you will know that yesterday Matt Cardle (<3) won, with a cover of a Biffy Clyro song 'Many of Horror' which XFactor re-named 'When We Collide'. Now personally, I don't see a problem with this but Biffy Clyro fans commenting on the Youtube video were livid. So, naturally, I decided to wind them up a bit. I won't post what I wrote coz finding all the separate post would take half my life, but here are some choice comments by fans of Biffy;
'MATT CARDLE IS A BELLEND!' (do excessive capitals make the little voice in your head shout? Mine was doing a lot of that when it read through the comments)
'matt cardle ought to be shot for that key change' (bit extreme, these Biffy fans are a violent bunch)
'i <3 biffy and hes DEAD. murdered by some heartless fool who added a key change. BOOOO' (Biffy isn't dead, I googled it)
and the only sensible comment on the whole video, that I could be bothered to find;
'why are all the comments on this about matt from xfactor? sure he covered it. but seriously, go comment on HIS version?'
Personall I love Matt, and XFactor. And I realise this blog post has been boring, but I wanted to say something and felt this would be the best place to say it.
Peace out dudes, see you again xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment